Berthing dues are charged for all seagoing ships calling at the port of Antwerp. This message is used by the ship's agent to specify the type and quantity of goods loaded and unloaded in the port.
The ship's agent declares the quantity of goods loaded and unloaded using the PORT DUES web application. This application offers a declaration template for details of the ship and of the stay in port, taken from the Port Authority's statistics database. This means that only minimum input is required from the agent in order to complete the declaration.
- Simple, quick and efficient way of making declarations
- Details of the ship can be reused from the ship declaration
- Additional check by selection from the freight statistics
- Replaces the earlier paper forms
- No verification documents needed
To consult the rates for the dues, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.