COPINO - Container pre-notification message
Who is it for?
- Inland carrier (sender)
- Container terminal (recipient)
Content of the message
The message can be used for original input (create).
- BGM - BeGinning of Message: delivery or collection
- Details of the means of transport for inland carriage: mode (truck, rail or barge), identification (e.g. name of the barge), etc.
- Scheduled time of delivery/collection
- List of the goods, referring to the container in which they are carried (by means of SGP).
- List of the containers (empty or full). In case of export, this includes the details of the sea transport.
Container loading/unloading order (barge/rail transport)
Used to quickly and easily provide the terminal operator with all details of the loading or unloading order for a barge operator.
Pre-notification of delivery and collection of containers on the terminal (road or rail transport)
Used by the carrier to inform the terminal operator whenever a truck is to be loaded or unloaded, so that the terminal operator immediately knows which handling operations are needed for which truck at which moment.